This page does not have a description.
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Roasted Rabbit With Garlic and Olives
Source: modified from a Food Network UK recipe (Entered by Dee and Stephen Eichler)
A delicious and easy roasted rabbit recipe with Mediterranean flavors. One of our favorites!
Serves: Serves 4
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Coat rabbit in mixture.
- In a large cast-iron skillet, heat 3 tbsp olive oil on medium heat. Brown the rabbit in the skillet for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Mix garlic and olives with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Sprinkle the rabbit with garlic, olives and thyme.
- Bake for about an hour. The USDA recommends cooking rabbit to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil aesthetically on a serving platter and arrange the rabbit on top.
- Scoop any fallen garlic and olives from the baking pan and sprinkle over rabbit.
Comments added by fellow market members.